We are educators, technologists, and storytellers with over 30 years of experience in developing advanced learning solutions for millions of people in 50 countries and 35 languages. Thus, Compedia, as an experienced education software company, can offer expertise in visual computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, advanced systems, as well as instructional design, and UX.
Program Sekolah Judi Bola SBOBET88 Indonesia Judi Online Login SBOBET
It is important to nurture resilience skills in young people to help them cope with stress, failure, and adversity. When young people are able to bounce back when confronted with challenges and reach positive outcomes, they have more resilience.
Ressilience helps young people recognize the dangers of gambling(online casino: sbobet, baccarat, sicbo, dragon tiger, dadu, slot). It also allows them to take steps to choose SBOBET88 agen SBOBET resmi terpercaya.
- The Issue Nationally – data extracted from the Badan Pusat Statistik survey for 11-16 year olds in Indonesia, Jakarta and Surabaya 2019 and reported by the Indonesian Gambling Commission
- 11% of 11-16-year-olds said they gambled in the seven days preceding the survey. This is a decrease of 14% from 2018.
- A fifth of 11-16-year-olds have said they have placed a money bet (e.g. With friends) within the last seven days. A further 3% of 11-16 year olds said they have played cards for money with their friends in the previous seven days.
- 44% of 11-16-year-olds reported playing on slot machines or fruit machines within the last seven days.
- 33% of 11-16 year-olds claim they have played National Lottery scratch card games, and 2% have played Lotto (the main National Lottery draw) in the last seven days.
- 69% of 11-16-year-olds have heard or seen gambling ads or sponsorship. 83% say it has not motivated them to gamble on reputable sbobet88 website.
- 1.7% of 11-16-year-olds are considered ‘problem gamblers’ and 2.7% are considered ‘at-risk’ using the DSM IV-MR-J screen. 1.7% of 11-16-year-olds were classified in 2018 as ‘problem gamblers’, while 2.2% were considered ‘at risk’. The 2019 results don’t show a significant rise over the past few years.
Schools should take the following Key Actions
As part of the statutory Health Education, secondary schools will have to “teach about online gambling and the accumulation of debt” starting in September 2020. (PSHE)
Teachers can use the Gambling Short Intervention Guide to address concerns about gambling behavior among students. This guide provides practical tips for identifying a problem, how to talk with someone about gambling (agen SBOBET judi bola, judi online, casino, SBOBET88, and slot games), offering short support and when to refer to specialist services. (Chiara Marin 04.01.20 – Gamble Aware – Fast Forward)
The end of Secondary School should see students:
- Recognize risks and make informed decisions in high-risk situations, especially when it comes to gambling
- Strategies to recognize and manage impulsive behavior
- Recognize unhealthy behaviors in others and create strategies to help them
- Understanding the influence and role of advertising is key to developing socially responsible messages about gambling.